William O. London
William “Bill” London is a founding partner of Kimura London & White LLP and focuses his practice on business, real estate, trusts & estates law, family law and mediation services.
Mr. London has counseled high-profile clients on multi-million dollar projects, closely collaborating with them to achieve their goals. Above all, clients value Mr. London for his responsibility, loyalty, and integrity.
He earned his B.A. in Law and Society from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2005, and his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2011, where he directed the Refugee Assistance Program.
Mr. London is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and has studied at Tsinghua University Law School in Beijing.
Trusts & Estates Law
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 2011
- Major: Refugee Assistance Program
- Tsinghua University Law School, Beijing
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: Law and Society
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars from 2016 – 2021
- Mandarin Chinese