Joshua M. Kimura
CALL ME: (949) 783-9523
- Civil Litigation
- Auto, Motorcycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Animal attacks, Construction Accidents, Dangerous conditions of property (premises liability)
- Wrongful Death Actions
ATTORNEY JOSHUA KIMURA, FOUNDING PARTNER AT KIMURA LONDON & WHITE LLP, UNDERSTANDS THAT WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED, SEEKING COMPENSATION TO RECOVER FROM INJURIES CAN BE A DAUNTING TASK.
Mr. Kimura specializes in helping people who have been injured by serving as the point of confrontation against the insurance companies so that our clients can focus on their health and recovery. Mr. Kimura will handle personally all aspects of your case, including up through trial. Mr. Kimura handles all types of injury cases, including:
- Serious Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Auto, Motorcycle & Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dangerous Conditions of Public Property
- Slip and Fall
- Governmental Tort Liability
Mr. Kimura will zealously advocate on your behalf and use his experience and resources to achieve your goals.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. – 2009
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- B.A. – 2005
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2009
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars from 2013 – 2018
- “10” rating on Avvo.com
- Orange County Football Officials Association, Member
- The Return of The Natural: How The Federal Government Can Ensure That Roy Hobbs Outlasts Barry Bonds in Major League Baseball, 16 SPORTS LAWYERS JOURNAL 111 (2009)
Fraternities or Sororities
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Jane Doe v. National Auto Dealership ($4,000,000.00 Confidential Settlement) Mr. Kimura was able to help resolve a premises liability case against a national auto dealership for $4,000,000.00 at the courthouse steps.
- Jane Doe v. Homeowners Association ($750,000.00 Confidential Settlement) Mr. Kimura represented an 86-year-old woman who suffered a fractured hip due to the negligence of a Homeowners Association. The pre-litigation offer from the insurance carrier was $0.
- John Doe v. Homeowner ($300,000.00 Confidential Settlement) Mr. Kimura represented a minor who had suffered extensive injuries due to a vicious attack by a pit bull.
- Maldonado v. Hazlehurst ($205,000.00 Settlement) Mr. Kimura represented a plaintiff who had suffered a fractured ankle in an auto accident after the defendant ran a red light.
- Baratto v. John Doe ($235,000.00 Confidential Settlement) Mr. Kimura represented a fifty-year-old male who had been injured by a wrongful third party in an assault outside a movie theater.
- Orange County Bar Association – Pro Bono Committee (2018)
- Orange County – Japanese American Bar Association (2018)
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association (Board of Directors 2012 – 2015)
Current Employment Position