William O. London
CALL ME: (949) 878-9787
- Trusts & Estates Law
William “Bill” London is a founding partner of Kimura London & White LLP and focuses his practice on business, real estate, and trusts & estates law.
Mr. London has counseled high-profile clients on multi-million dollar projects, closely collaborating with them to achieve their goals. Above all, clients value Mr. London for his responsibility, loyalty, and integrity.
He earned his B.A. in Law and Society from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2005, and his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2011, where he directed the Refugee Assistance Program.
Mr. London is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and has studied at Tsinghua University Law School in Beijing.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 2011
- Major: Refugee Assistance Program
- Tsinghua University Law School, Beijing
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: Law and Society
- California, 2011
- Orange County Bar Association – Trusts and Estates Section, Member, Executive Committee
- Arts Orange County, Member, Board of Directors
- Cicero League of International Lawyers, Member
- The Pelican Brief, Professional Network, Member
- California Lawyers for the Arts, Member
Current Employment Position