Trusted Real Estate Law Firm In Orange County
At Kimura London & White LLP, we represent businesses and individuals conducting real estate transactions in Orange County and throughout Southern California. Our attorneys have experience in a wide variety of real estate law issues, covering both commercial and residential acquisitions, leasing, sales and dispute resolution.
We can protect your interests in:
- Sales and acquisitions
- Finance, including EB-5 investment
- Construction law, including, representing general contractors and subcontractors with mechanic’s liens, payment disputes, etc.
- Master-planned communities and homeowners associations
- Commercial and residential leasing, for landlords and tenants
- Workout transactions
- Foreclosure assistance
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Assessment appeals
- Broker liability
- Solid real estate contracts
Whether you are buying or selling commercial or residential real estate, we can protect your rights and interests. We apply a detail-oriented approach to drafting real estate agreements, ensuring that our client is protected from ambiguous and unfavorable clauses that can prove costly in the future.
Efficient Dispute Resolution
In handling real estate litigation, we draw upon our significant trial experience to negotiate from a position of strength. When courtroom litigation is in our clients’ best interests, we are always prepared. In every case, we are always mindful of expense and achieving our client’s goals in the most cost-effective manner.
Talk With An Experienced Orange County Real Estate Attorney
To discuss your real estate law needs with an experienced lawyer, please call our law offices at Kimura London & White LLP or contact us online.