Darrell P. White
- Complex Business Disputes
- Fowler School of Law, Chapman University, Orange, California
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Super Lawyers Magazine as a “Rising Star”- an honor reserved for the top 2.5% of lawyers in Southern California
- Southern California Super Lawyer Rising Star (2014 – Present)
- 2016 Neighborhood Hero Award presented by City of Santa Ana, ComLink
- 2016 – Moderator for Diversity Symposium, Chapman University School of Law
- Quoted in Daily Journal “Seismic Shift: The loss of a child propelled Judge Andre De La Cruz to refocus his career on helping others.” November 20, 2018. https://t.co/7JeHGgUsm3
- “Who’s Who in the OCBA the Affiliate Bars,” Orange County Lawyers magazine, an official publication of the Orange County Bar Association, (featured not authored) Vol. 60 No. 6., (June 2018).
- “Trying Your Case to the Millennial Generation” presented with Joshua M. Kimura to Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, Barcelona, Spain CLE Trip (May 27, 2018)
- “Worker’s Compensation and Employment Law” webinar presentation, moderator (April 25, 2018)
- “Legal Updates for 2018” presented to franchisees of national fast food chain headquartered in Irvine, CA (April 2018)
- “Brown, Groban Should be Commended,” Letter to the Editor, Daily Journal, Vol. 131, No. 46, (March 8, 2018).
- “Raising the Bar,” OCBJ, Philanthropy column, (featured not authored) Vol. 41, No. 14, (April 2, 2018).
- “President’s Message,” Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, Newsletter (monthly) (January, 2018 – Present)
- “Using Demonstratives to Effectively Communicate Complex Business Cases to a Jury”, co-author with Sherry S. Bragg, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, ABTL Report, Volume XIX No. 2, (Summer 2017).
- “Advance Conflict Waivers and Disgorgement Under Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP v. J-M Manufacturing” presented to Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, Panama CLE Trip (May 29, 2016)
- Fowler (Chapman University) School of Law, Social Justice Symposium, Moderator (March 3, 2016) http://tinyurl.com/jlbqo5p
- Orange County Bar Association – Board of Directors (2019)
- Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, President (2018), President-Elect (2017), Board of Directors (2014-Present)
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Liaison to the Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights and Responsibilities, (July 2016 – Present)
- OCBA, Pro Bono Committee (2018)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers, ABTL Report – Assistant Editor (2017-present), Orange County Chapter
- Orange County Bar Association, Real Property Section; Business Litigation Section
- Inn of Court, Member (2016)
Current Employment Position